We teach professional and avocational singers of all levels and in all musical genres. The Libero Canto approach is also beneficial for actors, teachers, public speakers, music therapy practitioners, and others who use their voices professionally. Lessons and rehearsals are conducted in a spirit of curiosity, play, and experimentation. We use exercises to loosen muscles and to develop agility, but we work primarily with the musical repertoire itself. If teachers use images, they tend to be non-directive, leaving room for the student’s subjective experience and for serendipitous events. We see learning as an unfolding of innate potential, which can best happen in an atmosphere of acceptance.
Schedule a Libero Canto Lesson…
- If you are troubled by tension when you sing.
- If you are seeking greater freedom of expression.
- If you are seeking an approach that values every person’s individuality.
- If you would like to experience learning in an environment of safety and acceptance.
We offer one introductory lesson free of charge.
The lessons will be taught by Deborah Carmichael and Kinga Cserjesi, licensed teachers of the Libero Canto approach. Introductory lessons are approximately 60 minutes long.
2023 – 2024 Lesson Rates
|Regular Rates *|
$1,200 for 10 lesson package
$1,000 for 10 lesson package
*We are willing to work within anyone’s budget, and recognize that rates for the U.S and Canada may not be appropriate for students living in other countries. Please contact us to discuss individual payment options.
- To purchase a 10-lesson package, we ask that you pay at least half in advance. The second half is due after the fifth lesson.
- Package of 10 lessons to be completed within no more than 12 weeks.
- The 12-week period does not include those weeks we are not in session.
- We accept payment by credit card, check, cash, or PayPal.
- We encourage students to come for lessons on an ongoing basis, a minimum of once a week, whenever we are in session.
- If a student cancels a lesson less than 24 hours before the scheduled time, the student will be asked to pay for the lesson.
Make a payment here for scheduled lessons and/or workshops: